On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair.
行驶在昏黑的沙漠公路上,凉风吹起我的头发。
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air.
浓烈的大麻味道,弥散在空气中。
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light.
抬头遥望远方,我看到灯光闪烁。
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim.
我的头越来越沉,视线也变得模糊。
I had to stop for the night.
我不得不停下来,寻找过夜的地方。
There she stood in the doorway
了重向无级,少组海率存。
她站在门口招呼我
I heard the mission bell.
上把前结象干,今办精属。
我听到远处教堂的钟声。
And I was thinking to myself, "This could be Heaven or this could be Hell".
我在心里对自己说,这里可能是天堂,也可能是地狱。
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way.
这时她点起一根蜡烛,然后给我引路。
There were voices down the corridor
沿着走廊传来阵阵说话声
I thought I heard them say...
我想我听到他们在说...
Welcome to the Hotel California
欢迎来到加州旅馆
Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face.
多么美丽的地方,多么可爱的脸庞。
Plenty of rooms at the Hotel California.
加州旅馆有如此多的房间。
Any time of year, you can find it here .
一年四季无论何时,你都可以在这找到地方。
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes benz.
她的心为珠宝所扭曲,她开着一辆梅塞德斯奔驰。
She got a lot of pretty,