Let him say what he likes i 'll just get on with my work .
我干我的。
Stop larking about and get on with your work .
不要只贪玩,去做你的工作。
Stop slacking and get on with that digging !
别偷懒,继续挖。
"how did you get on with old danvers? "
“你和丹佛斯这老婆子相处得怎样”
Get on with it , you old slow coach !
继续干,你这个慢性子!
Return to your places and get on with your work .
各回各位去干自己的工作吧。
How are you getting on with your english lately ?
近来,你的英语学得怎么样
Maybe i can get on with some real work now, eh ?
我现在可以去做点正经事了吧
You impudent hussy, and get on with your work !
你这无耻的贱货,干你的活去吧!
Then we get on with the firing .
然后我们进行不断的解雇。
get on with sb造句
get on with sb=get along with sb 都表示“和某人相处” ,例如:
Do you get on well with your boss? 你同老板相处得好吗
How are you getting on with your classmates?这里虽然应该翻译为“你现在与你的同学相处的怎样
He doesn't get along/on with his classmates well. 他和同学相处的很