I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我从未认真想过我会如何死去
But dying in the place of someone I love
如果能代替自己所爱的人而死
Seems like a good way to go.
似乎也是个不错的抉择
So I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home.
所以我并不后悔当初离开家的决定
I would miss Phoenix
我会想念凤凰城的
I'd miss the heat
我会想念那里的炎热
I would miss my loving erratic harebrained mother
也会想念我挚爱的那个粗心大意稳定性奇差的母亲
And her new husband.
和她的新丈夫
Guys come on! I love you both we got a plain to catch.
来快点!我爱你们但我们还得去赶飞机
But they wanna go on the road
但他们即将去巡回比赛
So I'm gonna spend some time with my dad
而我必须去跟父亲住一阵子了
And this will be a good thing
这应该是件好事
I think.
我是这么想的
In the state of Washington
在华盛顿州里
Under a near constant cover of clouds and rain
有一个常年笼罩着乌云和雨的地方